232 Breck Road
How long have you been with Paul Crowley & Co?
I started work at Paul Crowley & Co in 2010.
What area do you specialise in?
I mainly specialise in Personal Injury and I also assist in the Criminal department:
- Liaising with Medical Agencies via various methods of communication
- Arranging and sending payments to Medical Agencies, Doctors, and Experts etc via cheque or BACS
- Preparing invoices for disbursements and medical reports etc.
- Arranging for archaic files to be destroyed
- Responsible for opening all files on the system
- Ensuring all stationery and office facilities are restocked and maintained
- Assisting in the criminal department month end by recording any incoming and outgoing payments, preparing for the accounts team to process
What do you enjoy most about your job?
I enjoy having different responsibilities in my workload. I also enjoy working alongside my colleagues.
What are your ambitions?
To keep progressing in the firm!
What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to spend time with my family and friends. Love going on holidays and I enjoy going to the gym to keep fit.