Who we are
Paul Crowley qualified as a Solicitor in September 1982 and joined a firm based at 267 Breck Road Anfield. Paul became a Partner in that firm in 1984.
In 1991 Paul took over the firm and formed Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors.
Paul is a specialist Personal Injury Solicitor.
The Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors Partnership further expanded in 2004 to include Michael Fogarty, a specialist Criminal Defence Solicitor and then again in 2011 to include John McKenna, Family and Children Law expert.
Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors has been built on its solid reputation of providing quality legal advice to the communities of Liverpool since 1991, and to this day remains committed to providing an exceptional level of service to the people of Liverpool from its offices in Liverpool City Centre, Anfield and West Derby Village.
The Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors Promise…
Your case will be handled by a named suitably qualified and experienced fee earner, with his or her assistants in support.
- We will regularly keep you updated with the progress of your case and the costs involved
- We will return your calls and emails within the same working day
- We will respond to your letters within 24 – 48 hours
- We will use straightforward language and use legal ‘jargon’ only when necessary
- We will be friendly and approachable at all times
- We will deal with you in a respectful and professional manner
- We will ask you for your feedback on the service we have provided