Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors fully understand the need for clear commercial advice and the ability to act swiftly when dealing with a Company in an Insolvent situation.
In the current economic climate, businesses and individuals are increasingly encountering trading difficulties but with the right advice and support the long term effects of financial problems can be managed more effectively if Insolvency advice is sought early enough.
Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors have extensive experience advising and representing clients in relation to Insolvency Law, Procedure and Proceedings. We aim to provide a specialist legal service in this highly technical area of the law.
Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors are highly experienced and able to advise in connection with:
- Dealing with Insolvency Practitioners on practice, procedure and litigation arising out of Liquidations, Bankruptcies and IVA’s
- Recovery of assets and all anti-avoidance transactions including transactions at undervalue and preferences
- Proceedings against Directors including Disqualification
- Advising on Directors’ duties
- Dealing with Receivers and Administrators who are trying to achieve business recovery
- Presenting and resisting Winding Up and Bankruptcy Petitions
As part of a full service law firm, Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors can assist across all areas of the business. We also have specific experience in advising on Commercial Property, Employment Law as well as providing Debt Recovery Services.