Diabetic Negligence Claims
Living with diabetes does not need be debilitating in this day and age and most forms of diabetes can be controlled with the correct treatment plan.
However it is not always the case that the care provided meets the requisite standard to be expected, resulting in those affected by diabetes having to suffer unnecessarily.
If you are concerned about the care you have received from your GP, Podiatrist/Chiropodist or hospital and feel that you have suffered as a result of their errors, we may be able to help you pursue a diabetic negligence claim on a ‘No Win No Fee’ basis.
Common types of diabetic negligence claims:
- Misdiagnosis of diabetes
- Delay in diagnosis
- Failures to ensure ongoing monitoring is undertaken and appropriate treatment plans are put into place
- Delay or failure in referring to secondary care
- Negligent chiropodist treatment
- Avoidable amputation
- Incorrect prescription of insulin
What you can claim for:
Alongside compensation for your pain and suffering you may also be able to make a further claim for:
- Loss of earnings
- The cost of care provided to allow you to live your life as you did before
- Modifications to your home
- Assistance with increased medication and treatment costs