Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors’ Commercial Law Solicitors can offer you friendly, specialist advice in a wide range of Business Law services.
Our Commercial team comprises highly experienced Commercial Law Solicitors who are successful business people in their own right and because of this they are not only able to share their legal expertise, but also their practical experiences, with other commercial clients.
At Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors, our approach is to establish a close working relationship with you so that we can fully understand your needs. This enables us to always achieve the best outcome for you and deliver your legal project on time and on budget.
From setting up a new business to dealing with problems in a long-standing one, Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors Commercial Solicitors will help with all your business issues including:
- Company Law
- Sales and Acquisitions
- Commercial Property
- Commercial Mortgages
- Debt recovery – commercial and consumer cases
- Contract disputes
- Construction disputes
- Property disputes
- Neighbour disputes
- Residential landlord and tenant disputes – eviction proceedings for landlords, including rent arrears and section 21 of the Housing Act 1988
- Service charge arrears disputes
- Ground rent arrears disputes
- Bankruptcy – individuals
- Enforcement of Judgments
- Commercial property disputes, including forfeiture, dilapidations claims and rent arrears cases
- Partnerships, including dispute resolution and preparing partnership agreements
- Shareholder & company disputes, including dealing with claims involving unfair prejudice against shareholders
- Intellectual Property claims, including passing off and other IP claims
- Professional negligence cases, including against solicitors, surveyors and accountants
- Defending personal injury cases for individuals that are uninsured
Download our free guide to our Commercial Law services at Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors, Liverpool.