LOOKING TO JOIN A LEADING LAW COMPANY
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Leading Liverpool law firm Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors are looking to recruit an experienced Qualified Solicitor to join their Personal Injury department.
Working from our head office based in Anfield, you will be joining a highly professional and self-motivated Personal Injury team of lawyers and support staff, dedicated to delivering excellent client service.
The successful candidate will have 2–3 years previous experience (which can either be pre or post qualification) of working within a Personal Injury department, handling a litigated caseload of RTA, EL and PL files, for a wide variety of fast track Personal Injury claims.
The role will primarily involve:
- Running a mixed caseload of RTA, EL and PL files from inception to conclusion
- Exposure to higher value claims
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
- Experience dealing with litigated personal injury claims is essential
- A good knowledge of the CPR and various protocols is required
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines and Court timetables
- Ability to use initiative
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent client care skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and meet targets
- A full-time position
- Salary negotiable (commensurate with experience)
- Free car parking
- Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm
Friday 24 September 2021
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
If you feel you have what it takes and would like to take the next step up in your career, then we would like to hear from you, please apply in the first instance using our online application below.