Social Housing Disrepair Claims – The Wirral

Is your social housing property in a state of disrepair?

Are you a social housing tenant living on The Wirral? Are you experiencing housing disrepair problems?

It is a legal requirement of all social housing landlords to comply with the governments Housing Health and Safety Rating System (HHSRS).

If you have reported essential repairs to your social housing landlord and your housing association is failing to maintain your property to an acceptable standard, then it is time to contact the housing disrepair legal experts at Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors Limited.

Housing disrepair health risks

Housing disrepair problems, can pose a serious health risk to you and your family, it is important as soon as you become aware of a problem to report the repair to your social housing landlord.

Common housing disrepair problems such as damp and mould can cause respiratory problems such as asthma and bronchitis, especially to younger and more vulnerable older family members, a full list of HHSRS potential health hazards can be viewed here.

FREE expert legal advice…

For initial FREE legal advice please call our Housing Disrepair experts on 0151 264 7363 and a member of our team will be happy to assist.

Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors Limited the housing disrepair legal experts

If your housing association has failed to act and carry out a repair you have reported, our team of housing disrepair experts at Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors Limited are here to help.

Our solicitors will contact your housing association to get the repairs done and advise you if you are entitled to make a no risk NO WIN NO FEE compensation claim.

‘At Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors Limited we appreciate making a claim against your social housing landlord can feel very intimidating, if you are a secure tenant with 12 months tenancy you have full rights to pursue a claim without the fear of eviction, our specialised team will make it easy for you by dealing directly with your housing association, we will act on your behalf on a no win no fee agreement and ensure you receive the best possible outcome.’ 

Housing Disrepair team
Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors Limited

100% Risk Free‎… No Win No Fee

If you are entitled to make a claim for compensation, Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors Limited will fund your claim with a No Win No Fee conditional fee agreement, so you will not have to worry about paying any upfront legal costs.

If your Wirral Housing Association landlord is listed below, our experienced social housing disrepair solicitors can help you claim for the repairs and compensation.

Magenta Living
Cobalt Housing
Riverside Wirral
Wirral Methodist Housing Association
Sanctuary Housing
Alpha Living
Your Housing
Onward Homes
Lodge Lane East Housing Co-Operative Ltd
Thirlmere Housing Co-Operative Ltd
Northwest Housing Association
Crosby Housing Association
Forum Housing Association
Pinecourt Housing
Liverpool Housing Trust
Halton Housing Trust
Liverpool Mutual Homes
South Liverpool Homes
Knowsley Housing Trust
Helena Housing
Plus Dane
Pierhead Housing

The limitation period for a housing disrepair claim is six years from when the issue was first reported to your landlord.

Is your social housing property suffering from any of the following Disrepairs, if so call the legal experts!

Damp or Mould
on ceilings, walls or floors

Water Damage
leaking bathrooms, kitchens, radiators roofs, windows, doors, or pipework

Roofing or gutters
Rotten windows
Defective electrical wiring, sockets or other fixtures
Heating & radiators
Gas & pipework

Stairs or bannisters

Doors, sinks, baths or showers

or Broken drains

To see if you are entitled to make a claim for Housing Disrepair, please see our FAQs, or if you would like to speak with a member of our Housing Disrepair claim team, please call us on 0151 264 7363.

Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors Limited are here to help

If you have an ongoing housing disrepair dispute with your housing association and require expert legal advice, then Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors Limited would like to hear from you. You can contact us on 0151 264 7363.


For a free no obligation chat with one of our social housing disrepair claims solicitors call us now on 0151 264 7363 or email us.

Tweet us or message us on Facebook: