LOOKING TO JOIN A LEADING LAW COMPANY
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Paul Crowley & Co solicitors have an outstanding opportunity for a Paralegal to join our ever-growing firm.
The candidate should be driven, confident, determined, have ambition, and be passionate about both the law and justice, as well as wanting to join our long-established firm, Paul Crowley & Co.
Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors are a well-established multi-disciplined high street firm who have been operating from its premises in Anfield for over 30 years. We have built a strong reputation for providing expert legal advice and we continue to grow due to offering a wide range of legal services at the highest standard. Our goal is to provide the best possible advice to all, whether the client is private paying, in receipt of legal aid or we are acting on a no win, no fee basis.
We believe that every client should be treated as if they are our only client, by listening to their concerns, understanding their needs, always being approachable and supporting them through difficult times.
The Paralegal would be expected to work as part of a team with Directors, Solicitors, Fee Earners, Trainees and Support Staff in our very fast-paced departments. The role is ideal for Law and LPC graduates looking to further their legal careers and, depending on availability and business needs, may lead to a Training Contract.
Role specifics include:
- Taking initial instructions
- Instructing experts
- Reviewing evidence and disclosure
- Updating Case Management System
- Updating clients on case progress
- Enthusiastic and a desire to progress career
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience using Proclaim Case Management System is preferred but not essential (Training would be provided)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Digital dictation
- Excellent typing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines
- A full time position
- Salary negotiable (commensurate with experience)
- Pension plan
- Free parking
Friday 24 September 2021
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
If you feel this role is right for you, then we would like to hear from you. Please apply in the first instance using our online application below, including your CV along with a covering letter (including details of any relevant qualifications).