Closing date: 1st October 2021
LOOKING TO JOIN A LEADING LAW COMPANY
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Liverpool law firm Paul Crowley & Co solicitors are looking to appoint a Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner.
A minimum of 3 years PQE or equivalent experience gained within the residential conveyancing sector is required.
Based at our head office in Anfield, you will be joining a highly professional and motivated team, supporting Solicitors and inheriting a diverse caseload of sales and purchases.
Excellent customer service skills are required and the ability to form good relationships with colleagues as the department is very team orientated.
Suitable candidate will manage the progression of cases from inception to completion liaising with clients, referrers and estate agents.
The purpose of the role primarily will be to:
- Handling caseloads relating to residential conveyancing transactions
- Dealing with Purchase, Transfer, Remortgage and Sale transactions
- Maintain high standards with targets for completion within a required framework
- Liaison with clients, estate agents, mortgage lenders and Solicitors
- Be able to generate your own referrals in order to create your own client base and generate further work for the firm
- Excellent communication, client care and organisational skills required
- Ability to build a good rapport with clients and provide high quality advice to clients from all sectors
- Desire to play an active part in the marketing and development of the department
Skills, Qualifications and experience:
- Experience using Proclaim Case Management System is preferred but not essential (Training would be provided)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Competently and confidently undertake a range of conveyancing transactions with minimal supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Digital dictation
- Excellent typing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines
- A full-time position
- Salary negotiable (commensurate with experience)
- Flexible working
- Holidays – 20 days plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Plan
- Free Parking
Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm
Salary negotiable (commensurate with experience)
Friday 01 October 2021
Please apply below in the first instance.