LOOKING TO JOIN A LEADING LAW COMPANY
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Paralegal to join the Personal Injury department of leading law firm Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within a Personal Injury department ideally handling their own caseload. We are also looking for candidates with litigation experience.
The role will primarily involve:
- Taking initial instructions both face to face and on the telephone;
- Taking witness statements;
- Reviewing medical reports and assessing quantum;
- Assisting the fee earners in the department with their mixed caseloads of RTA, EL and PL files;
- Running their own caseload
Experience desirable, but training will be provided.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
- Experience dealing with personal injury claims;
- A good knowledge of the CPR and various protocols is required;
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines and Court timetables;
- Ability to use initiative;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Excellent client care skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team and meet targets;
- A full-time Paralegal position;
- A Training Contract subject to completion of six month probation period and having completed the Legal Practice Course;
- Salary negotiable (commensurate with experience)
- 20 days paid holiday entitlement
- Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm
Closing date: Friday 9 March 2018.
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
If you feel you have what it takes and would like to take the next step up in your career, then we would like to hear from you, please apply using our online application below.