LOOKING TO JOIN A LEADING LAW COMPANY
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Paul Crowley & Co solicitors have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced legal clerk / trainee to join our ever-growing conveyancing team. The candidate should be confident and passionate about law and joining the conveyancing team at Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors.
This role will include assisting senior solicitors and residential conveyancing fee earners in a very fast-paced department.
The ideal candidate will ideally have previous experience of working in a busy law firm, but this is not essential. Must be well organised, flexible, punctual, work well under pressure, be numerate and have a good telephone manner.
You will have the ability to multitask with good attention to detail and have a positive attitude with a strong work ethic and be educated to a minimum of A level standard. This is a truly great opening for anyone one wanting to progress their career in the legal sector, with position as the place to start and show your abilities a future profession.
- Scanning on the conveyancing department post
- Opening files
- Assisting with general administrative duties for the fee earners and assistants
- Administration duties
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience using Proclaim Case Management System is preferred but not essential (Training would be provided)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service skills
- Digital dictation
- Excellent typing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines
- Educated to a minimum of A level standard
- A part-time position
- Holidays (20 days pro rata)
- Monday – Friday, 10.00pm – 3.00pm
- Possibility of extra hours available during busy times and holiday cover.
Friday 24 September 2021
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
If you feel this role is right for you, then we would like to hear from you. Please apply in the first instance through your work coach at DWP or through Lynn Lock firstname.lastname@example.org