LOOKING TO JOIN A LEADING LAW COMPANY
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join our regionally renowned team here at Paul Crowley & Co Solicitors.
In your Clinical Negligence role you will work as part of a small team under the supervision of the Directors.
You will be responsible for running a varied caseload of Clinical Negligence matters from start to completion, as well as having active involvement with the Marketing Team to ensure continued progression and growth of the department.
3 years’ post qualification experience as a Clinical Negligence Solicitor is preferable although we encourage any qualified applicant with a desire to make their mark within the area of Clinical Negligence to apply.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience required:
- Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales
- Experienced in Clinical Negligence work
- An extensive understanding of the CPR
- Capable of running litigated matters with minimal supervision
- Commercially aware
- Excellent communication skills
- A full-time permanent position
- Salary negotiable (commensurate with experience)
- Flexible working
- Holidays 25 days plus bank holidays increasing with length of service
- Birthday Holiday
- Free Parking
- All-inclusive staff social events
Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm
Friday 29 July 2022